Cornelius

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 13, 2007
      Current tour dates are online, check his myspace page. No Michigan
      dates yet, but I was told that they'll be back in the US again in
      September and may add other dates soon. The new CD should be out
      imminently.
    • Joe Janecek
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 14, 2007
        >>Posted by: "alterego100usa" no_reply@yahoogroups.com alterego100usa
        Tue Mar 13, 2007 2:16 pm (PST)

        Current tour dates are online, check his myspace page. No Michigan
        dates yet, but I was told that they'll be back in the US again in
        September and may add other dates soon. The new CD should be out
        imminently.
        ---
        My friend's label, Everloving, is releasing the Cornelius CD in the US
        on April 24. Support US indie labels!

        http://www.everloving.com/web/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=35&Itemid=62

        or
        http://tinyurl.com/24xzq6

        best,
        joe

        8:00? 8:25? 8:40? Find a flick in no time