venus zine reviews super roots

  • Steve Petermeier
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 12, 2007
      Hey all!

      I just picked up the Spring issue of Venus Zine (Feist
      on the cover). A nice short article on Deerhoof was a
      big highlight, and an added surprise was the review of
      the Super Roots reissue series. Are these readily
      available now? I haven't seen any anywhere, but I've
      been hibernating and saving my pennies.

      pac, lov, and undrstanding (nvr giv up!)

      -- Stv Ptrmir, no man's land, minnapolis, mn, usa

      Looking for earth-friendly autos?
      http://autos.yahoo.com/green_center/
    • exfedex2000
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 12, 2007
        All reissued except for Super Roots 2 of course. Here's a link!

        http://www.vicerecords.com/boredoms.php