super roots 9

  • radiationsmiles
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 27, 2007
      so this IS coming out soon?
    • exfedex2000
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 27, 2007
        According to CDJapan the release date is March 28th. You can
        pre-order it now. Of course, there have been TONS of false alarms in
        the past so I'll believe it when I'm holding one in my hands.

        --- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, radiationsmiles <no_reply@...> wrote:

        > so this IS coming out soon?

      • radiationsmiles
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 1, 2007
          yeah exactly.

          --- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, exfedex2000 <no_reply@...> wrote:

          > According to CDJapan the release date is March 28th. You can
          > pre-order it now. Of course, there have been TONS of false alarms in
          > the past so I'll believe it when I'm holding one in my hands.
          >

          > --- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, radiationsmiles <no_reply@> wrote:
          > >
          > > so this IS coming out soon?

        • wingsoftoast
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 14, 2007
            does anyone know why it's so cheap? Almost everything i've ordered from
            japan has cost me an arm and a leg - but cdjapan are advertising sr9 at
            $24 - about 12 pounds sterling including shipping. Maybe i'm just
            suspicious....