Re: [the boredoms] OOIOO new stuff

  • donny van zandt
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2007
      Ordered the DVD, the EYE Remix CD, AND CD Japan had Shock City Shockers Vol. 1 back in stock for some reason? Finally! Did this get back into print, or did a clerk at cdjapan find a forgotten box of them in the broom closet?

      http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/list_from_code_banner.html?key=18591

      If anyone cares, my order shipped about 3 days after I placed it. Can't wait!

      Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter.
      Try Again. Fail again. Fail better.
      Samuel Beckett