"2001 boredoms"

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 18, 2007
      this 12" i almost never see on ebay. does anybody have this? is the remix of super
      go much different from the original?
    • exfedex2000
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 18, 2007
        It's different but not insanely different. There's also some of Super
        Roots 6 mixed in there toward the end as sort of a preview of what was
        to come. I paid a LOT of money for mine on Ebay. Waited years for it
        to show up and it finally did.