Re: Super Roots 9 delay

  • exfedex2000
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 15, 2007
      Well, it's been five years since ATP in L.A. where Eye told us it
      would be out in August (2002). At this point how about a 2010
      release? I'm sooooooooooo tired of the constant disappointment. I'm
      afraid it'll be too little too late on this release. I'll hear it and
      it won't BLOW ME AWAY like it would've if it had been released when
      the Vooredoms was a new concept. <yawn>