Super Roots 9 delay

  • John
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 15, 2007
      Got an email from cdjapan saying the distributor has put back the
      release back to March 28th.
      Also, the Very Friendly label in the UK has put out the first 3 Super
      Roots cds this week, a full 2 weeks before Vice do so in the US.
    • exfedex2000
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 15, 2007
        Well, it's been five years since ATP in L.A. where Eye told us it
        would be out in August (2002). At this point how about a 2010
        release? I'm sooooooooooo tired of the constant disappointment. I'm
        afraid it'll be too little too late on this release. I'll hear it and
        it won't BLOW ME AWAY like it would've if it had been released when
        the Vooredoms was a new concept. <yawn>