Why do I have to repeat this? Etc.

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 26, 2006
      I deleted those ebook missives; I have no idea why they were here. This
      is a music-based group, and anyone who retains some sense of literacy
      can read that on the splash page. Thanx to everyone who continues to
      post stuff relevant to the group (about 99% of you do, I'd guess)
      without attempting outright sales ads. Oh, and any news on a Cornelius
      tour yet?