Cornelius info

    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 14, 2006
      Another Japanese artist I enjoy quite a bit--it's been a while since
      he's released a full new CD under that name, but I got the news (from
      the source himself, apparently!) that his next release Sensuous will be
      released Spring 2007 with a followup tour. First news from Cornelius in
      quite a while, as anyone who likes his music is aware, so I'm pretty
      happy; we'll get more info later. Meanwhile, check out his new myspace
      page and the corneliusplanet Yahoo! group if you're interested.
    • sjofarthotellet
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 14, 2006
        http://imomus.livejournal.com/218262.html

        http://imomus.livejournal.com/2006/10/03/

        these two links are how i found out about the record.

        Sensuous has been in my rotation now for about a month or two and i
        have to say that after repeated listens, it really is good, so you
        should definitely pick it up when it is released. at first i wasn't
        impressed. it just seemed like i don't know, nothing new...but it
        totally grew on me. it's totally fun just like you love him. yay
        cornelius!

        --- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, alterego100usa <no_reply@...>

        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 14, 2006
          Thanks. I just got the email today about it, but the Sensuous graphic
          can be seen on his myspace page. I remember that Point sounded
          initially VERY different from Fantasma, but it quickly did its thing
          on me; both are very welcome and pleasant to play very often, such is
          their continual appeal. The quality of his songwriting is really much
          stronger than others in his realm (though he is pretty unique to
          himself, I suppose).--- In
          theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, "sjofarthotellet" <sjofarthotellet@...>