Re: Super Roots

  • bogmanfan
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 14, 2006
      --- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, alterego100usa <no_reply@...> wrote:

      > I think I have #2 on minidisc, unable to convert it to 5" or figure out
      > a way to play it. I'm a big fan of the musique concrete release (tracks
      > are all numbered), which I think is SR#6.

      I have SR2 on my iPod. Think I actually downloaded it from this group!
      Personally I'm not a big fan of the 'early' stuff so it doesn't do
      much for me. I would see SR 3 as the turning point, and the start of
      the stuff that I love. SR5 is great stuff, harsh yet mellow. I'd have
      to say SR6 is my least favourite. But as for SR7. The 2nd track is my
      favourite Bore piece. Superb. SR8 is good too, but feels very
      insubstantial compared to the others (only a single really).