Super Roots

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 13, 2006
      I think I have #2 on minidisc, unable to convert it to 5" or figure out
      a way to play it. I'm a big fan of the musique concrete release (tracks
      are all numbered), which I think is SR#6.
    • bogmanfan
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 14, 2006
        --- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, alterego100usa <no_reply@...> wrote:

        > I think I have #2 on minidisc, unable to convert it to 5" or figure out
        > a way to play it. I'm a big fan of the musique concrete release (tracks
        > are all numbered), which I think is SR#6.

        I have SR2 on my iPod. Think I actually downloaded it from this group!
        Personally I'm not a big fan of the 'early' stuff so it doesn't do
        much for me. I would see SR 3 as the turning point, and the start of
        the stuff that I love. SR5 is great stuff, harsh yet mellow. I'd have
        to say SR6 is my least favourite. But as for SR7. The 2nd track is my
        favourite Bore piece. Superb. SR8 is good too, but feels very
        insubstantial compared to the others (only a single really).