Re: Super Roots reissues

  • wingsoftoast
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 11, 2006
      oh bum - I got most of the super roots stuff on import from japan
      (usually around the 20 quid mark per disc) Super roots 2 still goes for
      silly money on ebay - i'm sorry, i like the band but i'm not paying 60
      pounds for a cd single!

      --- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, "bogmanfan" <bogmanfan@...> wrote:

      > According to Pitchfork, VICE will be reissuing Super Roots 1,3,5,6,7,8
      > next February. Having spent ��� on these on ebay over the last
      few
      > years I should be annoyed, but I'm actually delighted that others can
      > get to hear them. Especially 7.

    • Joe Janecek
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 11, 2006
        upcoming Super Roots reissues:

        In my company's ecommerce system, I see the follwing Boredoms due:

        Super Roots 1 Jan 23 2007
        Super Roots 3 Jan 23 2007
        Super Roots 5 Jan 23 2007

        don't see the others, yet.

        dates subject to change, of course

        best,
        joe

        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 11, 2006
          did anyone notice a couple of weeks ago sr3 and sr5 were on ebay and the very
          friendly logo was on the OBI strip?
          i thought maybe very friendly ended up doing the reissues after all seeing as they did
          reissued for onanie, tatari, and choc. synthesizer. i guess i was wrong.