Super Roots reissues

  • bogmanfan
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 11, 2006
      According to Pitchfork, VICE will be reissuing Super Roots 1,3,5,6,7,8
      next February. Having spent ��� on these on ebay over the last few
      years I should be annoyed, but I'm actually delighted that others can
      get to hear them. Especially 7.
    • jeff winterberg
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 11, 2006
        that is going to make 2 all that more coveted.
        i also wonder if they will make 1 like the japanese
        release, it has extra tracks and they are not all
        mashed into one at the end either.

        http://new.mail.yahoo.com
      • wingsoftoast
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 11, 2006
          oh bum - I got most of the super roots stuff on import from japan
          (usually around the 20 quid mark per disc) Super roots 2 still goes for
          silly money on ebay - i'm sorry, i like the band but i'm not paying 60
          pounds for a cd single!

          --- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, "bogmanfan" <bogmanfan@...> wrote:

          > According to Pitchfork, VICE will be reissuing Super Roots 1,3,5,6,7,8
          > next February. Having spent ��� on these on ebay over the last
          few
          > years I should be annoyed, but I'm actually delighted that others can
          > get to hear them. Especially 7.

        • Joe Janecek
          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 11, 2006
            upcoming Super Roots reissues:

            In my company's ecommerce system, I see the follwing Boredoms due:

            Super Roots 1 Jan 23 2007
            Super Roots 3 Jan 23 2007
            Super Roots 5 Jan 23 2007

            don't see the others, yet.

            dates subject to change, of course

            best,
            joe

            Message 5 of 5 , Dec 11, 2006
              did anyone notice a couple of weeks ago sr3 and sr5 were on ebay and the very
              friendly logo was on the OBI strip?
              i thought maybe very friendly ended up doing the reissues after all seeing as they did
              reissued for onanie, tatari, and choc. synthesizer. i guess i was wrong.