Re: Message from Boredoms manager on Youtube......

    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 14, 2006
      Not here (the only YouTube video I'm responsible for is one which I
      directed for another band), but past cryptic messages have arrived
      here, purportedly from Boredoms management. I found them quite
      believable. However, I try to respect others' copyrights, unlike some
      online pirates, so our contact had nothing to do with anything like
      that; I would find it quite likely that Boredoms review this site
      occasionally, among others. Don't know what your specific situation
      involved, but the request sounds credible. --- In
      theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, "stardust_kid2000" <stardust_kid2000@...>
      wrote:

      > I went on youtube today and found this message in my message
      > box: "this is junko futagawa from Boretronix co. I manage Boredoms
      > and Eye. EYE do not like his /Boredoms/ Hanatarash video on YouTube.
      > Please take off your video from the web. Thank you." Oh well guess I
      > gotta take my video off, I wish I gotta message from eye instead.
      Did
      > anyone else who has boredoms videos on youtube get this message?

    • Claude Zachary
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 2, 2006
        --- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, "stardust_kid2000" <stardust_kid2000@...> wrote:

        > I went on youtube today and found this message in my message
        > box: "this is junko futagawa from Boretronix co. I manage Boredoms
        > and Eye. EYE do not like his /Boredoms/ Hanatarash video on YouTube.
        > Please take off your video from the web. Thank you." Oh well guess I
        > gotta take my video off, I wish I gotta message from eye instead. Did
        > anyone else who has boredoms videos on youtube get this message?

        I got a similar letter from her in the 80's saying that Eye does not like people recording
        Boredoms vinyl to cassette, they are clueless.