Yamamoto

  • Arthur Gadney
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 3, 2006
      What has Yamamoto been doing since he left Boredoms? I haven't paid to much
      attention to him apart from MOST and the Tzadik albums, but these two look
      interesting. Anybody managed to give them a listen?

      Para: "X-Game" P-Vine, 2006.
      Rashinban: "Musubi", Lighthouse, 2005.

      Is there any good online store in Japan where you can listen to excerpts
      from CDs, like you can amazon.com and so on?

      trip!
      http://www.imagine-windowslive.com/minisites/yahoo/default.aspx?locale=en-us&hmtagline
    • James Osborne
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 3, 2006
        He's the guitarist in the band ROVO. The just released a new album,
        CONDOR, amazing stuff. www.rovo.jp

        --
        James Osborne
        james_social@...

        Japanese Music Information -> www.circlewithadot.net
        Nuclear Boy, A Worthless Blog -> www.nuclear-boy.com
        Last.FM Music Blog -> www.last.fm/user/chuuzetsu
      • Arthur Gadney
        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 4, 2006
          Oh of course. How is the new album? I like "Flage" but was not so impressed
          with "Mon". It became to much fusion.