RE: [the boredoms] Re: SUPER ROOTS 9

  • Jason Mullinax
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 22, 2006
      so, what are the details then? is it older material? is it newer material?
      what's the lineup? where's it going to be released and on what label?

      >From: "msginnis" <msginnis@...>
      >To: theboredoms@yahoogroups.com
      >Subject: [the boredoms] Re: SUPER ROOTS 9
      >Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2006 21:25:41 -0000
      >
      >--- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, exfedex2000 <no_reply@...> wrote:
      > >
      > > Word from where? I find it hard to believe ANYTHING from anywhere
      > > anymore.
      > >
      > > --- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, "msginnis" <msginnis@> wrote:
      > > >
      > > > Word is that Super Roots 9 is a possibility for release sometime this
      > > > year.
      > > >

      >Word from EYE himself

    • donny van zandt
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 23, 2006
        This one actually has a web link.

        http://www.amazon.com/Untitled-Boredoms/dp/B000803CNO

        (wink)

        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 6, 2006
          >ok, some more details. EYE told me SR9 will be new material recorded
          >at a show in Roppongi around Christmas last year. They got a bunch of
          >singers to sing along with the sounds EYE makes with his
          >vocoder/turntables. EYE says they turned out to be pretty horrible but
          >they paid so much money for the show they feel they have no choice but
          >to release it. It may not come out this year but sometime next year.

          Could it be this concert?

          http://smashingmag.com/tour/04tr/041224voredoms_saya.html

          There was some rumor that it was recorded for release. From what I heard, it
          was supposed to be a great show.

          All-in-one security and maintenance for your PC. Get a free 90-day trial!
          http://clk.atdmt.com/MSN/go/msnnkwlo0050000002msn/direct/01/?href=http://www.windowsonecare.com/?sc_cid=msn_hotmail