EYE compilations

  • Arthur Gadney
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 16, 2006
      Anybody listen to?

      - Psy-Harmonics Vol. 5 -'Experience' 2CD
      - V/A - ICONIC

      There's some tracks by Eye and other Boredoms related stuff. By how good are
      the other tracks. Good enough to buy?
    • trigger_goldberg
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 16, 2006
        I wasn't impressed. They're very hippie-techno - decent hippie-techno,
        I suppose, but far below Eye's usual transcendence of such things (see
        Rebore Vol. 0).

        Tried to sell these both on eBay recently and nobody bought. Guess the
        word's spread...

        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 16, 2006
          i found a nice comp with EYE a while back. it was a tribute to Shuji Terayama. EYE's track,
          wasn't too far from a Rebore Vol 0 remix.
          it's called Innovation
          http://www.amazon.co.jp/exec/obidos/ASIN/B0000V4NFM
          maybe not worth 3000 though.
          hopefully you can score a cheaper copy on ebay
          ryan