Boredoms line-up information

  • mandypelican
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 21, 2006
      Hello everyone,

      I'm looking to find a year by year line-up listing for all versions of
      Boredoms. Of cousre, I know of the website POP KISS but it needs some
      updating.. obviously. Is there a competent person willing to provide
      me with any links or information? I'd appreciate if someone could just
      break it down, from their beginning until now. I understand this is
      asking alot but it would really help.

      Thanks,
      Mark