Re: ooioo/ taiga

    Message 1 of 11 , Aug 19, 2006
      Criticism and praise are often interrelated, and stuff peripherally
      related to Boredoms has been posted here for years. As far as
      criticizing releases, I've pointed out my definite distaste for most
      of WOW2 (and the live performance on that tour), though I love a lot
      of other Boredoms stuff. The main thing in the group is avoidance of
      Tourette's-style language and preventing sleazy would-be merchants
      from attempting to use this group to sell their stuff. And
      maintaining some semblance of relevance in postings.--- In
      theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, "jeffwinterberg" <jeffwinterberg@...>
      wrote:

      > donny,
      > pardon me, i didn't understand that this forum was only for
      praise. it will be very
      > interesting to read people constantly fawning over every boredoms
      related release.
      > thanks for your help.
      > -jeff
      >

      > --- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, donny van zandt <oldbenway@>
      wrote:

      > > Goddamn them for making something you didn't like.
      > >
      > > Give me your Taiga, I'll trade it to you for my second copy of
      Green and Gold. You can