Untitled

  • matt z
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 8 9:57 PM
      Hello all,

      I recently tried to order untitled through my work (tower records) when i first found it in the system. I have a release date of early 2005. Now when I am looking on amazon It is available for pre-order and supposedly going to be released in 2025. I hope this is an error on their end, but my order never came in and we normaly get a good response from vendors. Does anyone have more info on whats going on and what "untitled" is?