Vintage t-shirt question + more

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 29, 2006
      Did anyone here get that Boredoms t-shirt sold when they were on the
      Lollapalooza tour ('94?)?? It was really abstract, sort of rambling
      messages or line drawings, not a bold image but an appropriately
      bizarre work. Oh yeah, I'm also looking for some decent Boredoms
      video, please let me know if you can help satisfy my cravings...