Re: OOIOO new album and Japan dates!

  • domsbore
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 22 11:16 AM
      wow!
      last night was maybe the best show ive been to. the only one that beat
      ooioo live in nyc the other year.
      the sound was amazing, the new album sounded sooo good live. i didnt
      get all the way into taiga yet, but last night sent me flying into it.
      the new percusionist is also in olaibi, and she is fucking great. i
      cant imagine the show would have been anywhere near as amazing without
      her. she even overshadowed Ai at some times.
      i tryed to record it but my shitty sony MD let me down. if anyone has
      a recording of that show id love to get a copy.
      all new tracks, i think they played all of taiga and then closed with
      mountain book, which wasnt as good as the rest of the show.
      ooioo on stage look like they are from the flintstones, except much
      kooler!

      ive heard alot of ooioo live shows (check my slsk folder for them- im
      au.no) and they seem to have good days and bad days, but luckily ive
      only seen em on the good days.
      long live ooioo.

      im trying to get a job working in a food tent at fuji rock, which
      would mean i get to see them again!
      wish me luck

      oh, and check out this , its all of ooioo's videos.

      http://www.spaceshowertv.com/DAX/ooioosp.html