Re: HUGE GEROGERIGEGEGE SALE on eBay

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 17, 2006
      Hope this works out for you. Thanks for posting this without sale
      prices, etc. Another posting, NOT by this individual, was deleted
      because it was worded as an outright advertisement, with individual
      direct-sale product pricing. As that other person had been (yes, I
      used the past tense) in the group for a year, I doubt that he was
      blissfully unaware of the no-ads policy.--- In
      theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, steve matis <istvanmatis@...> wrote:

      > Hello!
      >
      > I've gone ahead and begun to sell off pretty much my entire
      Gerogerigegege collection now on eBay. Some VERY rare things,
      including the legendary [b]SENZURI CHAMPION[/b] LP are among the
      items I've listed.

      > Anyone interested, simply do an eBay seller search for "!
      stvan" or just look up, "gerogerigegege"