Re: Boredoms, Webster Hall, NYC

  • msginnis
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 6, 2006
      Yes, it was amazing wasn't it? I got to see them in both Chicago and Cleveland. Before the
      Cleveland show I got to meet EYE and we spent a couple hours together at the local record
      shops. He's a really cool guy and I hope to see him again when I'm in Japan. At the Cleveland
      show they played Acid Police as well and the crowd even shouted out the intro for B for
      Boredoms but EYE told them "sorry, but we don't have a bass guitar."