Re: [the boredoms] OOIOO/TAIGA

  • domsbore
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 4, 2006
      it sounds like niether.
      there are elements of all albums in there, but i reference gold and
      green because of all the many layers and little bits of extra
      percusion and different noises. its similar in that way but actualy
      sounds nothing like it.
      im on slsk but taigas not in there yet.

      --- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, Dan Clark <danclarkgraphics@...>
      wrote:

      > So you'd say it sounds more like G&G than Kila?
      >
      > You on Soulseek?
      >
      > On Jul 3, 2006, at 9:58 PM, domsbore wrote:
      >
      > > its amazing!!!
      > >
      > > alot less gtr driven thean any of the other albums, lots of percusion
      > > and overdubs similar to green and gold, but.....well, yll just have to
      > > listen.
      > > the song from the knitting factory shows is two songs, but they are
      > > one after the other as we heard live. and there are also two versions
      > > of the drum/chant song. also, new asozan is on there.
      > > its a good one. i dont think many people will be disapointed.

    • Dan Clark
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 4, 2006
        Please get it on there, I can't wait until September.