New OOIOO Song Live

  • Dan Clark
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 1, 2006
      Here's the entire song:
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q3aw35jgOSE

      Another of the new songs they did was from a comp that has been
      released I think the song was called "Love Kika", I have it on disc
      but I'm not sure cause its not in my Itunes. There is also another
      comp song since KIla Kila Kila that exists, that's not on any album
      so I might have them mixed up. To bad that guy who did the side
      projects site doesn't anymore.

      I'm glad that the US version is coming out so soon after the Jap one,
      hope that means they'll tour the US for it soon!!

      Also, does the Grow Sound Tree Video online at the Thrill Jockey site
      work for anyone, it hasn't worked for me in a while, I was gonna copy
      it off there and put it on YouTube but it doesn't play.

      Please share the NY gig!!!

      Setlist for 11-6-04 (Can anyone translate the first song title?)
      http://albums.photo.epson.com/j/View?
      u=4133638&a=31481464&p=74429343&Sequence=0&res=high

      or if that doesn't work start here

      http://albums.photo.epson.com/j/AlbumList?u=4133638&f=0

      Also I made a Boredom & Family playlist, found lots of new stuff, its
      take forever to get it all on my ipod, FUCK. Still no "Grow Sound
      Tree" or "Azosan" which should be up its on that greatest hits cd
      right? I have it on video from a Jap TV show.

      http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=97EC29DF71E72AE9

    • domsbore
      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 1, 2006
        one song or two, its a fucking amazing song anyway and i cant wait for
        the new album!i have the song called pokka pokka, its off "a tribute
        to walkman" which i didnt realise waas a band till someone told me
        this week......so its a cover????
        theres also a song called -she hates the butterfly frenchfried and
        yellosky- which seems to be off something called "balls to the wall
        magneta" along with a cover of respect. she hates frenchfries is half
        a song i never heard before but then turns into "she hates".
        i also have a few live shows from all different album tours whi are
        interesting. some are better than others. it sounds as if ooioo have
        their god and bad days live, but ive always been lucky enough to catch
        em on their amazing days.
        you can take it all off me on slsk.
        my name is au.no
        please take one at a time as im sure alot of people here are gonan try
        and get some stuff from me now and i want everyone to be able to get
        it and not have to wait too long.
        i am in japan and im online most late afternoon evenings on weekdays.
        please let me know youre from this board so i can take a look thru
        your files for interesting stuff.

        oh, i also have the nyc knit show on vid back in england.
      • domsbore
        Message 3 of 7 , Jul 1, 2006
          sorry,loke kila is off tribute to walkman/ which im not sure IS
          anything to do with the band "walkmen"
          pokka pokka is from "sweet dreams for fishermen"