Re: [the boredoms] Re: OOIOO Video (TRY THIS INSTEAD)

  • Dan Clark
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 1, 2006
      they played most songs blended together so I didn't know what to
      think? I recorded & filmed the H'wood Knit Fact.

      I don't have the NY one, can you torrent it or something?

      On Jun 30, 2006, at 11:27 PM, domsbore wrote:

      > them

    • Dan Clark
      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 1, 2006
        Actually your right, here's the setlist NewAso is the second song.

        http://groups.msn.com/isapi/fetch.dll?
        action=MyPhotos_GetPubPhoto&PhotoID=nGAAAAJUEcy2oCHB8CgcQBnGuM2eW*u9F6Eo
        S8JUKgKis!jcMdPxmUQAAAAAAAAAA

        On Jun 30, 2006, at 11:27 PM, domsbore wrote:

        > im pretty sure this is the second half of the opener song.
        > i have recordings of the knitting factory shows in nyc and hollywood
        > from that tour and the first song, with the drumming and tribal vocals
        > is part of the same song.....i think. the play them together on both
        > shows and they are linked together. i always thought it as being one
        > long song.
        > suppose ill find out on the 4th.
        >
        > --- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, Dan Clark <danclarkgraphics@...>
        > wrote:
        > >
        > > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ztzKEuArgek
        > >
        > > OOIOO - New Song ??? from Upcoming album TIAGA Live At The Knitting
        > > Factory - Hollywood, CA November 6, 2004 Filmed by Dave Markey ...
        > > all ยป Transfered by Dan Clark
        > >
        > > This is a 5 minute segment from the show of a song I never heard
        > > before, the chapters were not set when this was burned but its very
        > > close, missed maybe 20 seconds of end.
        > >
        > > It must be new off their upcoming album called "TAIGA" which will be
        > > released in Japan & US this year. So I thought I'd start some promo
        > > for it.
        > >
        > > Japanese version July 4, 2006: http://www.1fct.com/ooioo/disco. html
        > >
        > > US version SEPT 12, 2006: http://www.thrilljockey.com/catalog/ ?
        > > id=100441
        > >
        > > OOIOO official site: http://www.ooioo.jp/

      • Dan Clark
        Message 3 of 7 , Jul 1, 2006
          Here's the entire song:
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q3aw35jgOSE

          Another of the new songs they did was from a comp that has been
          released I think the song was called "Love Kika", I have it on disc
          but I'm not sure cause its not in my Itunes. There is also another
          comp song since KIla Kila Kila that exists, that's not on any album
          so I might have them mixed up. To bad that guy who did the side
          projects site doesn't anymore.

          I'm glad that the US version is coming out so soon after the Jap one,
          hope that means they'll tour the US for it soon!!

          Also, does the Grow Sound Tree Video online at the Thrill Jockey site
          work for anyone, it hasn't worked for me in a while, I was gonna copy
          it off there and put it on YouTube but it doesn't play.

          Please share the NY gig!!!

          Setlist for 11-6-04 (Can anyone translate the first song title?)
          http://albums.photo.epson.com/j/View?
          u=4133638&a=31481464&p=74429343&Sequence=0&res=high

          or if that doesn't work start here

          http://albums.photo.epson.com/j/AlbumList?u=4133638&f=0

          Also I made a Boredom & Family playlist, found lots of new stuff, its
          take forever to get it all on my ipod, FUCK. Still no "Grow Sound
          Tree" or "Azosan" which should be up its on that greatest hits cd
          right? I have it on video from a Jap TV show.

          http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=97EC29DF71E72AE9

        • domsbore
          Message 4 of 7 , Jul 1, 2006
            one song or two, its a fucking amazing song anyway and i cant wait for
            the new album!i have the song called pokka pokka, its off "a tribute
            to walkman" which i didnt realise waas a band till someone told me
            this week......so its a cover????
            theres also a song called -she hates the butterfly frenchfried and
            yellosky- which seems to be off something called "balls to the wall
            magneta" along with a cover of respect. she hates frenchfries is half
            a song i never heard before but then turns into "she hates".
            i also have a few live shows from all different album tours whi are
            interesting. some are better than others. it sounds as if ooioo have
            their god and bad days live, but ive always been lucky enough to catch
            em on their amazing days.
            you can take it all off me on slsk.
            my name is au.no
            please take one at a time as im sure alot of people here are gonan try
            and get some stuff from me now and i want everyone to be able to get
            it and not have to wait too long.
            i am in japan and im online most late afternoon evenings on weekdays.
            please let me know youre from this board so i can take a look thru
            your files for interesting stuff.

            oh, i also have the nyc knit show on vid back in england.
          • domsbore
            Message 5 of 7 , Jul 1, 2006
              sorry,loke kila is off tribute to walkman/ which im not sure IS
              anything to do with the band "walkmen"
              pokka pokka is from "sweet dreams for fishermen"