OOIOO New Song Live

  • Dan Clark
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30, 2006

      OOIOO - New Song ??? from Upcoming album TIAGA Live At The Knitting
      Factory - Hollywood, CA November 6, 2004 Filmed by Dave Markey ...
      all ยป Transfered by Dan Clark

      This is a 5 minute segment from the show of a song I never heard
      before, the chapters were not set when this was burned but its very
      close, missed maybe 20 seconds of end.

      It must be new off their upcoming album called "TAIGA" which will be
      released in Japan & US this year. So I thought I'd start some promo
      for it.

      Japanese version July 4, 2006: http://www.1fct.com/ooioo/disco. html

      US version SEPT 12, 2006: http://www.thrilljockey.com/catalog/ ?
      id=100441