HUGE GEROGERIGEGEGE SALE on eBay

  • steve matis
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 28, 2006
      Hello!

      I've gone ahead and begun to sell off pretty much my entire Gerogerigegege collection now on eBay. Some VERY rare things, including the legendary [b]SENZURI CHAMPION[/b] LP are among the items I've listed.

      Anyone interested, simply do an eBay seller search for "!stvan" or just look up, "gerogerigegege"

      I apologize any cross posting.

      Thanks!

      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 17, 2006
        Hope this works out for you. Thanks for posting this without sale
        prices, etc. Another posting, NOT by this individual, was deleted
        because it was worded as an outright advertisement, with individual
        direct-sale product pricing. As that other person had been (yes, I
        used the past tense) in the group for a year, I doubt that he was
        blissfully unaware of the no-ads policy.--- In