Re: [the boredoms] Sun.PM 0:00

  • Brian suzuki
    Message 1 of 5 , May 23, 2006
      I've bought a handful of stuff off of him and he does
      have great stuff. but do watch out for the little
      details (it's sometimes hard with his broken English)
      and his shipping rate is twice as high as it should
      be.. so if you can, buy more than one stuff and save a
      little... i kinda stopped buying from him because of
      that. but he does seem to have endless access to some
      Bore stuff...

      http://mail.yahoo.com