Boredoms at Turf Club:End Times Festival

    Message 1 of 1 , May 21, 2006
      Perhaps someone has already posted this,if not:

      The show at the tiny Turf Club in St.Paul,MN is part of the End Times
      Festival.It is a 3 day affair with a bunch of groups from all
      over,most I've never heard of,but then again I'm far from hip these
      days.On the final day there will be a random mixing of the bands to
      form new groups to improvise.

      What I've found from my search is they are only offering the 3 day
      passes at $60 so far.I've read that the advance passes will pay for
      getting the bands here.Although I would find the 3rd improv day
      interesting,I'd rather just pay for the Boredoms show and see a few
      bands,not really into spending all that time hanging out,hell,I get
      bored waiting for the opening band at most small gigs to be over with.

      I don't know if I will get to see this,it would be nice,but thankfully
      although the Boredoms fill me with joy I'm reaching a nice place in my
      life where it won't be the end of the world if I don't get to see one
      of my favorite bands perform again.