Russian Boredoms/stuff

  • otoboto74
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 28 9:18 AM
      Here's a link from the WFMU blog, I thought you all might like this
      mp3 of some underground Russian group who are most certainly drinking
      from the same well of awesome that the boredoms were back in the
      onanie bomb days;

      http://blogfiles.wfmu.org/LG/Novaya_Scena/21.Tshitshka_Dritshka_-_Heits_Haratun_Hautun_Bol__Bonus_Track_.mp3

      I would also like to mention that EYE will have art in the forthcoming
      Ganzfeld book, probably released in early 2007 and currently entitled
      "Japanada". http://www.theganzfeld.com/
      they will also be releasing a Black Dice book soon full of collage art
      not unlike EYE-sans (almost too much like Eye's work one might argue).

      I heard a rumour from a friend in Japan who has some connections to
      Warner there that Boredoms may play in Toronto this summer, but no
      details have developed and he hasn't said anything further. This might
      indicate that these dates in OhiO and Chicago etc are just the tip of
      the iceberg, probably they would make as much a tour of the whole
      thing as possible, since they'll be dragging everything over from
      Japan anyhow.

      All this talk of DJ Chaos X, but has anyone heard this Lift Boys 12'
      Eye made?

      I hope it doesn't take so long to get another slice of Bore to our
      ears, boxset or 3" disc ep, whatever, get something out there soon!