dj chaos x cd

  • Andy Spragg
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 28, 2006
      Hi,

      I just listened to the soundclip thats on the mortar records website and it
      sounds like its a remastered version of his set that was up on the net a
      while back. Im still trying to locate the site I had originally pulled it
      off, but I know I've got a two part dj eye set that has the same stuff
      (including a wierd song about a fly, and a ghetto version of the alphabet).
      Its a rather good little 40 minute mix, but Im sure it's linked by one of
      the yahoo boredoms groups. Will try and dig out the link anyhow...

      Andy
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 28, 2006
        that's the new one alright. so i can confirm that it is also not superman cha cha CDr
        because the opening track is like a boredoms/naked city track (but it's not trust me)
        and is quickly followed by a track i can also describe as ragga video game music.

        and there a song on it later that is an x-rated funk version of the alphabet (blowfly
        perhaps) and the song (in acapella) about a "pretty fly"

        so that's 2 somewhat official mixes for dj chaos x...

        i also have the first lift boys 12". it's pretty good. could actually pass for boredoms/
        ooioo outtake. one side has dance beat with samples of hanatarash 5 laid over it.
        not his best solo work, but worth tracking down for a reasonable price. haven't heard
        the second 12". curious about it myself.

        ryan

        --- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, "Andy Spragg" <brokenloop@...> wrote:

        > Hi,
        >
        > I just listened to the soundclip thats on the mortar records website and it
        > sounds like its a remastered version of his set that was up on the net a
        > while back. Im still trying to locate the site I had originally pulled it
        > off, but I know I've got a two part dj eye set that has the same stuff
        > (including a wierd song about a fly, and a ghetto version of the alphabet).
        > Its a rather good little 40 minute mix, but Im sure it's linked by one of
        > the yahoo boredoms groups. Will try and dig out the link anyhow...
        >
        > Andy

      • Brian suzuki
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 28, 2006
          Hmm... i listened to teh whole thing last night and
          it's basically a mix of 80s popish tunes and hardcore
          punk mix BUT it does have the ghetto alphabet song in
          there(funny as hell!). according to the Studio Voice
          featuring Boredoms discog, this old tape of mine came
          out in '00. but the discog wasn't complete (but damn
          good)as it was missing shock city shockers V.1,
          Hanatarash and his eye, and perhpas a few more, like
          this Live Mixxx tape. (Studio Voice came out in '04)
          anyhooooooooooooooooo... i hope Boredoms comes to
          California and eYe should do some Djing too out here
          in the US....

          http://mail.yahoo.com
        • Sivle_live
          Message 4 of 4 , May 1, 2006
            my mom sent the CD & shirt last Friday!!!!!!@#%%#$@$#%!! should be
            here within the next week & a half or so i hope...