Hi kids

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 27, 2006
      It still amazes me that there's such a level of illiteracy here, but
      I've deleted several sales-oriented emails just today on here, several
      months to a year or more after I emphasized that selling products here
      is disallowed. If you know of something of interest for sale, just post
      a link, don't get into parrotting someone else's product (or your own).