london show

  • That Clever Shark
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 24, 2006
      Hey everyone.

      I'm new to the group, but I just wanted to send a quick post to thank
      whoever's been posting tour dates. It's just about impossible to find
      any (current) information about the Boredoms on the web and I seem to
      be doomed to finding out they've played a show several weeks after the
      show has already happened.

      So now I've got tickets to the London show at the end of next month
      and I'm pretty excited ... I've never seen them live before.

      Thanks again,
      Jesse