boredoms tour

  • Brian Eberlein
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 9, 2006
      Yeah I can't believe this show is at the Turf Club, I drove to Chicago to
      see them at this place I've never been to before, but it was about the size
      of First Ave and it was pretty full. I plan to get tickets to the show as
      soon as they go on sale if they aren't already, I'm going to start checking
      on Monday.

      Date: Sun, 09 Apr 2006 01:07:05 -0000