More tour dates

  • Just ask
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1, 2006
      Hi all. I don't know if there are more coming, but as of right now,
      here's what Windish Agency (www.windishagency.com) lists.

      Sat 06/24/06 Intonation Music Festival Chicago IL
      Sun 06/25/06 Turf Club St. Paul MN
      Tue 06/27/06 Wexner Center Columbus OH

      Enjoy.
    • almurphy56
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 3, 2006
        I really hope I can believe these assertions.

        --- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, "Just ask" <psylent_life@...>