Re: [the boredoms] Re: Boredoms At ATP

  • Mr Hoody
    Message 1 of 11 , Feb 19, 2006
      There are certain bands where it is advantagous to have a seat, I wouldn't
      have enjoyed standing to Sunn 0))) or Birchville Cat Motel to be honest. But
      as far as the Boredoms are concerned, as close to the band and/or speakers
      as possibly.

      >From: Idolcrash <idolcrash@...>
      >To: theboredoms@yahoogroups.com
      >Subject: Re: [the boredoms] Re: Boredoms At ATP
      >Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2006 21:10:35 -0500
      >
      >Whenever seeing a band, it is typically best to be as close to the stage
      >as possible, usually standing up. Watching a concert sitting is probably
      >one of the most boring experiences you'd have to endure. It wouldn't be
      >much different from listening to a band on your headphones, in that case.
    • domsbore
      Message 2 of 11 , Feb 20, 2006
        oh..... i am gutted!
        i was in england for over a year and there was no boredoms, then the
        minute i come to japan the boredoms play atp and shepards bush empire.
        gutted!
        they better play some warm up shows in japan first.

        shepards bush empire is medium size, from what i remember, its bigger
        than the scala.... but my memory is not what it was.
        standing downstairs, seating upstairs.