Re: [the boredoms] Re: Boredoms At ATP

  • Idolcrash
    Message 1 of 11 , Feb 17, 2006
      Whenever seeing a band, it is typically best to be as close to the stage
      as possible, usually standing up. Watching a concert sitting is probably
      one of the most boring experiences you'd have to endure. It wouldn't be
      much different from listening to a band on your headphones, in that case.
    • Mr Hoody
      Message 2 of 11 , Feb 19, 2006
        There are certain bands where it is advantagous to have a seat, I wouldn't
        have enjoyed standing to Sunn 0))) or Birchville Cat Motel to be honest. But
        as far as the Boredoms are concerned, as close to the band and/or speakers
        as possibly.

        >From: Idolcrash <idolcrash@...>
        >To: theboredoms@yahoogroups.com
        >Subject: Re: [the boredoms] Re: Boredoms At ATP
        >Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2006 21:10:35 -0500
        >
        >Whenever seeing a band, it is typically best to be as close to the stage
        >as possible, usually standing up. Watching a concert sitting is probably
        >one of the most boring experiences you'd have to endure. It wouldn't be
        >much different from listening to a band on your headphones, in that case.
      • domsbore
        Message 3 of 11 , Feb 20, 2006
          oh..... i am gutted!
          i was in england for over a year and there was no boredoms, then the
          minute i come to japan the boredoms play atp and shepards bush empire.
          gutted!
          they better play some warm up shows in japan first.

          shepards bush empire is medium size, from what i remember, its bigger
          than the scala.... but my memory is not what it was.
          standing downstairs, seating upstairs.