Re: [the boredoms] Boredoms At ATP

  • Mr Hoody
    Message 1 of 11 , Feb 15, 2006
      Agreed, will keep a look out for anything else happening. Is there a new
      album this year for sure?

    • Patrick Nesbitt
      Message 2 of 11 , Feb 16, 2006
        Shepherds Bush Empire on Monday, 29th May is confirmed.
        http://www.seetickets.com/see/event.asp?e%
        7Cartist=BOREDOMS&resultsperpage=20&filler1=see

        --- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, "Mr Hoody" <eyes_of_blackness@...> wrote:

        > Agreed, will keep a look out for anything else happening. Is there a new
        > album this year for sure?
        >

        > >From: "trip_fontayne" <trip_fontayne@...>
        > >To: theboredoms@yahoogroups.com
        > >Subject: Re: [the boredoms] Boredoms At ATP
        > >Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2006 14:47:24 -0000
        > >
        > >lets keep each other informed about other boredoms shows in the uk!
      • Gullasch Baronen
        Message 3 of 11 , Feb 17, 2006
          Thanks for the info! It looks great.

          Is anybody familiar with the concert venue? Is it a good place? I never
          heard about it before.

          The Seetickets website only have "standing" tickets, but from the venue
          website it looks like there is also some balcony seats. Which are best?

          Thanks!

          >From: "Patrick Nesbitt" <patnesbitt@...>
          >To: theboredoms@yahoogroups.com
          >Subject: [the boredoms] Re: Boredoms At ATP
          >Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2006 17:43:04 -0000
          >
          >Shepherds Bush Empire on Monday, 29th May is confirmed.
          >http://www.seetickets.com/see/event.asp?e%
          >7Cartist=BOREDOMS&resultsperpage=20&filler1=see
        • Idolcrash
          Message 4 of 11 , Feb 17, 2006
            Whenever seeing a band, it is typically best to be as close to the stage
            as possible, usually standing up. Watching a concert sitting is probably
            one of the most boring experiences you'd have to endure. It wouldn't be
            much different from listening to a band on your headphones, in that case.
          • Mr Hoody
            Message 5 of 11 , Feb 19, 2006
              There are certain bands where it is advantagous to have a seat, I wouldn't
              have enjoyed standing to Sunn 0))) or Birchville Cat Motel to be honest. But
              as far as the Boredoms are concerned, as close to the band and/or speakers
              as possibly.

              >From: Idolcrash <idolcrash@...>
              >To: theboredoms@yahoogroups.com
              >Subject: Re: [the boredoms] Re: Boredoms At ATP
              >Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2006 21:10:35 -0500
              >
              >Whenever seeing a band, it is typically best to be as close to the stage
              >as possible, usually standing up. Watching a concert sitting is probably
              >one of the most boring experiences you'd have to endure. It wouldn't be
              >much different from listening to a band on your headphones, in that case.
            • domsbore
              Message 6 of 11 , Feb 20, 2006
                oh..... i am gutted!
                i was in england for over a year and there was no boredoms, then the
                minute i come to japan the boredoms play atp and shepards bush empire.
                gutted!
                they better play some warm up shows in japan first.

                shepards bush empire is medium size, from what i remember, its bigger
                than the scala.... but my memory is not what it was.
                standing downstairs, seating upstairs.