Re: [the boredoms] Digest Number 722

  • Jim Butler
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 6, 2006
      'Tis good, but I also enjoy the cannabis-friendly musique concrete of
      Super Roots 6

      That's actually one of my less favourite SRs..... I'd go, in order, as a top three: 7, 5, 3.
      5 is amazing if you're in the right mood. I think it's the one that draws the most crazy analogies ("it sounds like... <insert extreme metaphor here>") so I will resist adding another one. But on certain days, when everything's just right in the world, it's the only album that can hit that certain psychedelic sweet spot.Real levitation music.