Re: [the boredoms] Re: Suprer Roots 7 (& 8)?

  • steve matis
    Message 1 of 24 , Jan 22, 2006
      I live in California. I'll meet you in AZ, swords or daggers??
      tempe it is. fuck weapons, i'm bringin' 10,00 watt JBL speakers, some earplugs and and a cd player with METAL MACHINE MUSIC inside it.

    • Robert Cantero
      Message 2 of 24 , Jan 22, 2006
        I've heard Merzbow - I have MMM immunity!

        Message 3 of 24 , Jan 22, 2006
          > I've heard Merzbow - I have MMM immunity!
          DUDE, i've fucking SEEN merzbow and he blew two speakers and still kept going. so therefore, i'm, uh, well....probably just annoying people on the boredoms yahoo list, but no one ever posts that much anyway, so...

        • Robert Cantero
          Message 4 of 24 , Jan 22, 2006
            Shit man, I saw Merzbow too! At Arthurfest! But he didn't blow any
            speakers.

            You've won this round!

            On Jan 22, 2006, at 8:08 PM, steve matis wrote:

            > > I've heard Merzbow - I have MMM immunity!
            > DUDE, i've fucking SEEN merzbow and he blew two speakers and
            > still kept going. so therefore, i'm, uh, well....probably just
            > annoying people on the boredoms yahoo list, but no one ever posts
            > that much anyway, so...
          • steve matis
            Message 5 of 24 , Jan 22, 2006
              Shit man, I saw Merzbow too! At Arthurfest! But he didn't blow any
              speakers.

              BEST FRIENDS 4 LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!

            • donny van zandt
              Message 6 of 24 , Jan 23, 2006
                Holy crap I can;t believe my inbiox was full of THIS.
                New guy, just download it, you'll never find it for
                less than $50. Who can feel bad because the Boredoms
                won't get a cut from the used CD sale anyways.

                I could go on about how music profiteers will have a
                special place in hell, but I used that argument up in
                the sun city girls group. And forget it, he will
                (hopefully) never get $52 for that CD. And if he does,
                the idiot who paid $52 for 3 remixed not-so-great
                songs deserves to get ripped off.

                ___
                | |
                | |
                |o|
                .' '.
                / o \
                :____o__:
                '._____.'

                http://mail.yahoo.com
              • Idolcrash
                Message 7 of 24 , Jan 23, 2006
                  I just wanted to note that earlier this morning I caught the records for
                  sale together on eBay, with the current price (as of this morning) at 17
                  USD.
                • radiationsmiles
                  Message 8 of 24 , Jan 23, 2006
                    hey man the second song on super roots 7 is amazing
                  • steve matis
                    Message 9 of 24 , Jan 23, 2006
                      SR7 is probably the best overall one.

                      SR1 is like a dinky single. SR2 is only valuable to collectors. SR3 is probably my favorite one (krautpunk anyone?). SR5 is just really really loud, although i enjoy that one as well. SR6 has some really awesome moments, but its really uneven. SR7 is like pure energy to me. you put that one on and go bike riding, you can outpedal a ferrrari. SR8 is probably the most pointless one actually, even though i really like the yann tomita remix a lot. it's the only one that just really doesn't feel like a boredoms release at all.

                      radiationsmiles <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote: hey man the second song on super roots 7 is amazing

                    • Bryan Reynolds
                      Message 10 of 24 , Jan 23, 2006
                        SR8 is good as hell.
                        everyone please get it.

                        steve matis <istvanmatis@...> wrote:
                        SR7 is probably the best overall one.

                        SR1 is like a dinky single. SR2 is only valuable to collectors. SR3 is probably my favorite one (krautpunk anyone?). SR5 is just really really loud, although i enjoy that one as well. SR6 has some really awesome moments, but its really uneven. SR7 is like pure energy to me. you put that one on and go bike riding, you can outpedal a ferrrari. SR8 is probably the most pointless one actually, even though i really like the yann tomita remix a lot. it's the only one that just really doesn't feel like a boredoms release at all.

                        radiationsmiles <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote: hey man the second song on super roots 7 is amazing

                        Japan apartment Japan hotel reservation Japan cell phone rental Japanese translation Japanese incense Japan calling card

                      • whizzer1271
                        Message 11 of 24 , Jan 24, 2006
                          --- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, Idolcrash <idolcrash@g...> wrote:

                          > I just wanted to note that earlier this morning I caught the records
                          for
                          > sale together on eBay, with the current price (as of this morning)
                          at 17
                          > USD.

                          i don't see a superroots 7 currently available on ebay. i see 8 go
                          for around 20.