Yamataka Japanese article scans

  • onanieshitbomb
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 7, 2005
      Hi, everyone, I recently found high-quality scans of a Japanese
      article on EyE, and was wondering if anybody would like to translate
      it (who has the skills). I'll upload it here (or, more likely, to YSI
      or similar and post the link). Thanks. I also finally received
      Punkaloid today, and while it has terrible editing, it is quite good.