Boredoms European tour 2006

  • Gullasch Baronen
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 5, 2005
      Hello,

      There's a chance that Boredoms might tour Europe late May / early June 2006.

      If you could arrange a concert in Europe for them at that time or know some
      organiser who might, please drop me an email:

      theclosethipster@...

      They are travelling 10 people, who all have to be flown over from Japan, so
      it's going to be rather expensive. But I imagine that the more shows they
      will be able to do, the more likely it is that anything might happen.

      Best,

      Jonas
    • Mr Hoody
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 7, 2005
        Hey, I'm in Scotland and know some people who arrange concerts, do you think
        they would be willing to travel as far as here? They played the Arches 2
        years ago for the Instal festival and it was an amazing show.