eYe in The Fader

  • mark palmer
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 21, 2005
      I'm very frustrated that I missed out on the GaTax (eYe/Hisham) show
      mentioned on http://www.thefader.com/blog/. How does one stay up to date on
      Yamatsuka's shows? I was lucky enough to see Boredoms and Zorn/eYe but those
      are more promoted than something of this obscurity. Any good sites to check
      for tour dates?
    • Arthur Gadney
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 22, 2005
        >I'm very frustrated that I missed out on the GaTax (eYe/Hisham) show
        >mentioned on http://www.thefader.com/blog/.

        Is there any reviews from that show? The photo looks interesting.

        Isn't it about time for Eye to start releasing some CD's of his current
        projects?! It's been years!!
      • Arthur Gadney
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 4, 2005
          Is the issue of The Fader with EYE worth buying for that article? How long
          is it?