Re: [the boredoms] Boredoms book?

  • gygax
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 20, 2005
      Nope, the Studio Voice issue is a lot different, about
      50-60 pages in color and very comprehensive.

      http://groups.msn.com/PsychedelicMusicFromTheAxisPowers/v8redoms.msnw

      http://groups.msn.com/PsychedelicMusicFromTheAxisPowers/shoebox.msnw?

      > action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=568
      >
      > dan
      >
      > On Nov 20, 2005, at 11:18 AM, gygax wrote:
      >
      > > It's a magazine that was discussed at length in
      > this
      > > group a year ago. The boredoms and sideprojects
      > are
      > > the feature and the mag has a very comprehensive
      > > history of the Boredoms, about 50-60 pages, all in
      > > Japanese.
      > >
      > > --- Arthur Gadney <a_gadney@...> wrote:
      > >
      > >> What is this?
      > >>
      > >> BOREDOMS, Studio Voice, Infas Publication, Tokyo,
      > >> Japan, 2004

      > --------------------
      > > ~-->
      > > Get fast access to your favorite Yahoo! Groups.
      > Make Yahoo! your
      > > home page

      http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/DjJolB/TM

    • Dan Clark
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 20, 2005
        Wow, I've never seen that!

        On Nov 20, 2005, at 11:39 AM, gygax wrote:

        > Nope, the Studio Voice issue is a lot different, about
        > 50-60 pages in color and very comprehensive.
        >
        > --- Dan Clark <danclarkgraphics@...> wrote:
        >
        >> Someone scanned that whole thing, I have it up here:
        >>

        > http://groups.msn.com/PsychedelicMusicFromTheAxisPowers/v8redoms.msnw
        >>
        >> I have another magazine called "Ele-King" that has a
        >> huge article
        >> too, I'll try to find someone with a scanner
        >> someday.
        >>

        >> I just got a new mac and made this as the first
        >> thing, its a Boredoms
        >> desktop from pics I took & eye's art.
        >>

        > http://groups.msn.com/PsychedelicMusicFromTheAxisPowers/shoebox.msnw?
        >>
        >> action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=568
        >>
        >> dan
        >>
        >> On Nov 20, 2005, at 11:18 AM, gygax wrote:
        >>
        >>> It's a magazine that was discussed at length in
        >> this
        >>> group a year ago. The boredoms and sideprojects
        >> are
        >>> the feature and the mag has a very comprehensive
        >>> history of the Boredoms, about 50-60 pages, all in
        >>> Japanese.

        >>> ------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
        >> --------------------
        >>> ~-->
        >>> Get fast access to your favorite Yahoo! Groups.
        >> Make Yahoo! your
        >>> home page
        >>>

        > http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/DjJolB/TM

        > ~-->
        > AIDS in India: A "lurking bomb." Click and help stop AIDS now.
        > http://us.click.yahoo.com/VpTY2A/lzNLAA/yQLSAA/DjJolB/TM

      • Jonathan Williams
        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 20, 2005
          Higher res copies here: