Re: [the boredoms] Boredoms book?

  • gygax
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 20, 2005
      It's a magazine that was discussed at length in this
      group a year ago. The boredoms and sideprojects are
      the feature and the mag has a very comprehensive
      history of the Boredoms, about 50-60 pages, all in
      Japanese.

      --- Arthur Gadney <a_gadney@...> wrote:

      > What is this?
      >
      > BOREDOMS, Studio Voice, Infas Publication, Tokyo,
      > Japan, 2004

    • Dan Clark
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 20, 2005
        Someone scanned that whole thing, I have it up here:

        http://groups.msn.com/PsychedelicMusicFromTheAxisPowers/v8redoms.msnw

        I have another magazine called "Ele-King" that has a huge article
        too, I'll try to find someone with a scanner someday.

        I just got a new mac and made this as the first thing, its a Boredoms
        desktop from pics I took & eye's art.

        http://groups.msn.com/PsychedelicMusicFromTheAxisPowers/shoebox.msnw?
        action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=568

        dan

        On Nov 20, 2005, at 11:18 AM, gygax wrote:

        > It's a magazine that was discussed at length in this
        > group a year ago. The boredoms and sideprojects are
        > the feature and the mag has a very comprehensive
        > history of the Boredoms, about 50-60 pages, all in
        > Japanese.
        >
        > --- Arthur Gadney <a_gadney@...> wrote:
        >
        >> What is this?
        >>
        >> BOREDOMS, Studio Voice, Infas Publication, Tokyo,
        >> Japan, 2004

        > ~-->
        > home page
        > http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/DjJolB/TM

      • gygax
        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 20, 2005
          Nope, the Studio Voice issue is a lot different, about
          50-60 pages in color and very comprehensive.

          Message 4 of 6 , Nov 20, 2005
            Wow, I've never seen that!

            On Nov 20, 2005, at 11:39 AM, gygax wrote:

            > Nope, the Studio Voice issue is a lot different, about
            > 50-60 pages in color and very comprehensive.
            >
            > --- Dan Clark <danclarkgraphics@...> wrote:
            >
            >> Someone scanned that whole thing, I have it up here:
            >>

            > http://groups.msn.com/PsychedelicMusicFromTheAxisPowers/v8redoms.msnw
            >>
            >> I have another magazine called "Ele-King" that has a
            >> huge article
            >> too, I'll try to find someone with a scanner
            >> someday.
            >>

            >> I just got a new mac and made this as the first
            >> thing, its a Boredoms
            >> desktop from pics I took & eye's art.
            >>

            > http://groups.msn.com/PsychedelicMusicFromTheAxisPowers/shoebox.msnw?
            >>
            >> action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=568
            >>
            >> dan
            >>
            >> On Nov 20, 2005, at 11:18 AM, gygax wrote:
            >>
            >>> It's a magazine that was discussed at length in
            >> this
            >>> group a year ago. The boredoms and sideprojects
            >> are
            >>> the feature and the mag has a very comprehensive
            >>> history of the Boredoms, about 50-60 pages, all in
            >>> Japanese.

            >>> ------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
            >> --------------------
            >>> ~-->
            >>> Get fast access to your favorite Yahoo! Groups.
            >> Make Yahoo! your
            >>> home page
            >>>

            > http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/DjJolB/TM

            > ~-->
            > AIDS in India: A "lurking bomb." Click and help stop AIDS now.
            > http://us.click.yahoo.com/VpTY2A/lzNLAA/yQLSAA/DjJolB/TM

          • Jonathan Williams
            Message 5 of 6 , Nov 20, 2005
              Higher res copies here: