Boredoms book?

  • Arthur Gadney
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 19, 2005
      What is this?

      BOREDOMS, Studio Voice, Infas Publication, Tokyo, Japan, 2004
    • gygax
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 20, 2005
        It's a magazine that was discussed at length in this
        group a year ago. The boredoms and sideprojects are
        the feature and the mag has a very comprehensive
        history of the Boredoms, about 50-60 pages, all in
        Japanese.

        --- Arthur Gadney <a_gadney@...> wrote:

        > What is this?
        >
        > BOREDOMS, Studio Voice, Infas Publication, Tokyo,
        > Japan, 2004

      • Dan Clark
        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 20, 2005
          Someone scanned that whole thing, I have it up here:

          http://groups.msn.com/PsychedelicMusicFromTheAxisPowers/v8redoms.msnw

          I have another magazine called "Ele-King" that has a huge article
          too, I'll try to find someone with a scanner someday.

          I just got a new mac and made this as the first thing, its a Boredoms
          desktop from pics I took & eye's art.

          http://groups.msn.com/PsychedelicMusicFromTheAxisPowers/shoebox.msnw?
          action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=568

          dan

          On Nov 20, 2005, at 11:18 AM, gygax wrote:

          > It's a magazine that was discussed at length in this
          > group a year ago. The boredoms and sideprojects are
          > the feature and the mag has a very comprehensive
          > history of the Boredoms, about 50-60 pages, all in
          > Japanese.
          >
          > --- Arthur Gadney <a_gadney@...> wrote:
          >
          >> What is this?
          >>
          >> BOREDOMS, Studio Voice, Infas Publication, Tokyo,
          >> Japan, 2004

          > ~-->
          > home page
          > http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/DjJolB/TM

        • gygax
          Message 4 of 6 , Nov 20, 2005
            Nope, the Studio Voice issue is a lot different, about
            50-60 pages in color and very comprehensive.

            Message 5 of 6 , Nov 20, 2005
              Wow, I've never seen that!

              On Nov 20, 2005, at 11:39 AM, gygax wrote:

              > Nope, the Studio Voice issue is a lot different, about
              > 50-60 pages in color and very comprehensive.
              >
              > --- Dan Clark <danclarkgraphics@...> wrote:
              >
              >> Someone scanned that whole thing, I have it up here:
              >>

              > http://groups.msn.com/PsychedelicMusicFromTheAxisPowers/v8redoms.msnw
              >>
              >> I have another magazine called "Ele-King" that has a
              >> huge article
              >> too, I'll try to find someone with a scanner
              >> someday.
              >>

              >> I just got a new mac and made this as the first
              >> thing, its a Boredoms
              >> desktop from pics I took & eye's art.
              >>

              > http://groups.msn.com/PsychedelicMusicFromTheAxisPowers/shoebox.msnw?
              >>
              >> action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=568
              >>
              >> dan
              >>
              >> On Nov 20, 2005, at 11:18 AM, gygax wrote:
              >>
              >>> It's a magazine that was discussed at length in
              >> this
              >>> group a year ago. The boredoms and sideprojects
              >> are
              >>> the feature and the mag has a very comprehensive
              >>> history of the Boredoms, about 50-60 pages, all in
              >>> Japanese.

              >>> ------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
              >> --------------------
              >>> ~-->
              >>> Get fast access to your favorite Yahoo! Groups.
              >> Make Yahoo! your
              >>> home page
              >>>

              > http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/DjJolB/TM

              > ~-->
              > AIDS in India: A "lurking bomb." Click and help stop AIDS now.
              > http://us.click.yahoo.com/VpTY2A/lzNLAA/yQLSAA/DjJolB/TM

            • Jonathan Williams
              Message 6 of 6 , Nov 20, 2005
                Higher res copies here: