Re: [the boredoms] EY3 Art

    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 18, 2005
      there's also an art book that came out recently that has some eye artwork
      along some other cool artists. unfortunately it's in black and white for some
      reason. i believe the book is called "faqq" and can be ordered from
      www.faqq.com
      it doesn't say but i'm pretty sure EYE also did the cover art for the book.

      ryan

      --- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, Lee Henderson <lee-