Re: [the boredoms] EY3 Art

  • Lee Henderson
    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 18, 2005
      Wasn't sure if anyone had yet posted a link to this beautiful cache
      of Eye's artwork. So amazing.
      http://www.transplantny.com/exhibitions/2005/eyeweyew.html

      He just had a show at Gavin Brown, as well; pictures of which are on
      the Fader magazine's online blog.

      "Ever since I can remember I've been poppin' my tatari"
      Lee
      Message 2 of 9 , Nov 18, 2005
        there's also an art book that came out recently that has some eye artwork
        along some other cool artists. unfortunately it's in black and white for some
        reason. i believe the book is called "faqq" and can be ordered from
        www.faqq.com
        it doesn't say but i'm pretty sure EYE also did the cover art for the book.

        ryan

        --- In theboredoms@yahoogroups.com, Lee Henderson <lee-